Monday, December 13, 2010

am sorry for being so emotional
am sorry that i cry for you
am sorry because i can't live without you
am sorry for the tears you shed
am sorry for the damage i made
am sorry i've made you sick
am sorry i hurt you so deep
am sorry for giving you sleepless nights
am sorry for each and every fight
am sorry for your pain and agony
am sorry for the missing harmony
am sorry for my selfish love
am sorry for not caring enough
am sorry for my restlessness
am sorry for the losing grace
am sorry baby, i made you mad
am sorry darling, you are so sad
am sorry for not giving you any happiness
am sorry you did't get what you deserve
am sorry it's my disgrace
am sorry for thinking of you so very much
am sorry of being so obsess with you
am sorry for my every madness mood
am sorry for being so immature
am sorry for being myself
am sorry that i've failed
am sorry and sorry again
am sorry for being insane
BUT BELIEVE ME THAT I LOVE YOU
or should i say sorry for that too............

No comments:

Post a Comment