Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayed to God
Cos I got time while he got freedom
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even

His best days will be some of my worst
He finally met a girl thats gonna put him 1st
While I'm wide awake he's no trouble sleeping
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even

What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and your ok
I'm falling to pieces

They say bad things happen for a reason
But not wise words gonna stop the bleeding
Cos he's moved on while I'm still grieving
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even

You got her heart and my heart and none of the pain
You took your suitcase, I took the blame.
Now I'm tryna make sense of what little remains
Cos you left me with no love, no love to my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment