Friday, November 19, 2010

I wish you would see the love in my eyes
and wish you would believe when I say
your happiness means more to me 
than anything else
And I'll keep you happy all night and day

Believe in my love, if ever you do
with you, I'll stay forever
no matter where you may be
In my heart we'll be together

So when you make a choice
do spare a thought for me
remember that you do have me
who loves you so much
And will continue doing so till all eternity

But if you decide to walk away
Don't turn around or you'll see me cry
I don't want you to leave me alone
I don't want you to say goodbye

Thought with you I would like to be forever
feels like walking on the moon counting stars
beyond the world, nothing else matter
thinking about you my love, laughing at myself 
without any words, I am happy

Hopping for good things, looking towards future
flying high in the sky, sailing long in the sea
mad wit your thoughts, I have plans for both of us
But when you are not here, I cried at your absence
swallowing my sorrows, bitting my nails
longing for your nearness

Sitting in the shore, staring at the waves
waiting to hear your words, its killing me
I just wish to be sleeping in your lap
closing my eyes, fills my heart to the brim
loving you till my last breath

No comments:

Post a Comment